Sunday, June 8, 2008
Welcome
Hi to everyone this is my journal for the animal and plant logs for Bio A. The animal I want to study is the all loveable (or detested) cockroach and the plant I want to study is the tomato plant. I choose these two items for two reasons I like tomatoes particularly like their taste and we commonly use them in our day to day cooking. Tomatoes also provide me with enough time for monitoring their maturation typically around 65 days according to some sources. I also choose the cockroach since we commonly live with them around us and may affect us in some manner. I'm still making decisions whether the american cockroach or the german cockroach should be studied. I'll take precautions in doing the job so no worries since the origins of the subjects may be quite nasty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment